Sunday, March 29, 2009

TTL, Pete Rock, NYC, sliced cucumbers pt. 1








Its late….. we know….. I know. We are doing like 9 things at once( 3 things for each person) over here. That’s the ways it beez when you doin independent film, hell anything independently, everyone has to pitch in and do multiple jobs. Plus with the Pres. Obama trying to get us out of this recession, its hard work, yet very fulfilling. At least we can say that this company and project is something that we whole-heartedly want to do. So, we see the struggle, stress, and sleep(lack thereof) well worth it. Anyway, we wanted to film my man Bobbito aka DJ Cucumber Sliiiice(echo) coming to the CHI for a DJ event but the promoters cancelled it(sigh). We were ready for his vibes and insight, but we will def catch up to him later. To take away the disappointment I ate a nice, healthy salad wit what else ,but sliced cucumbers!(peace KK!) I digress, next I saw my man DJ/Producer Pete Rock last week at an in-store signing @ the clothing boutique Jugernaut(whatup Joker & Eric)!) I asked him if he was down to be interviewed for the film he seemed wit it and told me to hit em up on myspace so we’ll see. Also we getting ready for our NYC shoot next month, Positive KK is almost finished securing the contacts of the people we plan on interviewing. Its gonna be da bidness. So that puts smiles on our faces once again besides my re-listening of The Main Ingredient album…yes I said album. So, stay tuned blogites we got more in store bcuz u don’t even know the(other) half…..yet….CEY word!

No comments: