Saturday, February 28, 2009

What GIVES!?... This Aint No Joke!





Maybe I’m out the loop of the music scene here(Chicago), or I’m just working my job(s) too hard to look up from the daily routine, or maybe all these factors just don’t matter!?? What I speak of is the fact that, in Chicago, where we reside, This occurrence keeps happening over and over since I’ve been here. Especially with us trying to do this film, its HIGHLY annoying. I’m talking about the the Hip Hop artist /legends that come thru the city and know one knows until the very last minute. Even the so called “Headz” wont find out and be just as puzzled as the everyday fan who just loves to listen to a dope show. Just recently despite me looking on the internet and asking around no one knew Rakim was coming this weekend. Therefore, because its so last minute neither I or any of our crew can adjust our schedules to possibly get an interview with him. This is RAKIM, yall!! Ya feel me!? He doesn’t do as many shows as when we was in the videos when I was coming up. Although when he is touring he’s difficult to get on camera. So RA, aka, The God MC, aka, The Seventh Letter, bka, Rakim-Allah if you read this let us get at you brethren, it’ll def not be a waste of time, let us know when u come back through or we’ll break bread later. Sigh, i ve ranted enuff today, but fo real as a scene-city, this gotta stop, yo. Until we meet i got the memries...and so do you ...enjoy!

"K-Easy"

No comments: